credit freeze for minor

Attention Parents and Guardians:

If a parent of a minor or a representative/guardian/conservator of an incapacitated/protected person who resides in one of the qualifying states would like to place a protected consumer freeze on the consumer’s file they will need to send their request to the address listed below.

  • Under 16 years of age
  • Person represented by guardian or conservator

Leave a Reply